Trainee Trust Administrator
- We'll encourage and support you to be the best you can be and give you the tools so you can develop your skills and knowledge.
- You'll need to be a team player and build strong relationships with your colleagues other teams to help us deliver the highest level of client service.
- It's essential to have an eye for detail and be highly organised as you manage your day-to-day administrative tasks with high levels of accuracy.
- As your knowledge grows you'll need to use your own judgement to help identify any risks and report suspicious transactions.
- Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
- Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we're providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- The right to live and work in Guernsey
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Educated to at least 'A' level standard or equivalent
Rachel Tyson or Anete Kirsteine 01481 234200
How to Apply: